Pressure washing prices in Columbus, Ohio range from $150 to $900 depending on the type of services you need. The size of your house will increase or decrease your cost.
The average cost to pressure wash a 1500 SQ. FT. house ranges from $150 to $180, with most people spending around $180 for two hours of labor to pressure wash a 1,500 sq. ft. home, which includes the cost of all labor, equipment usage, and all materials.
Based on the house washing package you choose will determine what is included. Our house wash package will include the cleaning of the initial house, front porch, window sills, the exterior gutter faces, and soffits
Factors that Influence Pressure Washing Prices in Columbus
When we provide you with a pressure washing estimate, we will take into account a number of factors that can increase or decrease the cost of your project. Pricing will vary based on the size of your house, deck, patio, or driveway. For instance, the height and square footage of your home will impact the price.
Here is a list of factors that increase or decrease pressure washing prices:
- Location of your home (areas are different based on the cost of living).
- Size of your house, deck, or patio.
- Height of your house.
- Ability to access the house, deck, or patio.
- Access to water could impact the setup and duration of the project.
- Landscaping and trees around the house.
- Type of material being cleaned (vinyl siding, brick, Hardi plank, concrete, wood).
- The amount of dirt, mold, or mildew on the surface.
- Distance to the property